Purpose: To assist in the promotion of No Shame as a growing network of member franchises by providing a source of quality scripts which new No Shames may use on nights when their line up is less than full so that their audience base may reasonably expect a full evening of theatre while they are building a core group of regular writers of their own.
Script pages marked with a indicate that the author(s) has given permission for their piece to be used by performers at other No Shames to supplement their show when there is a shortage of scripts locally.
Howard Zimmerle has submitted some of his writings to the No Shame First Aid Kit. Be sure to check for the
- Bigotry Examined (2 men)
- Bombs over Baghdad (2 men)
- A Call to Action (monologue, male)
- Cardio-Culinary Resusitation (2 men)
- A Contest (monologue, male)
- The Hand Job, Part Deux or So It's Come to This: A No Shame Sequel (2 men)
- How Not to Get Laid (2 men, 4 women)
- Howard's Final Skit (2 men)
- Little Miss "Too Good to Eat Her Own Feces" (1 man, 1 woman)
- Long Dong Silver (2 men, 2 women)
- A New Low (6 men, 1 woman)
- Nicholas Cage is a No-Talent Penismonkey (short) (2 men)
- A Non-Drinking PSA (5 men, 1 woman)
- Partnership for a Drug Free America (4 men)
- Philosophical Cancer (2 men)
- The Speech (peformance - 4 women)
- Stop Being Such a Baby (2 men)
- Storytime wif Mo Styles (2 men, variable neutral)
- True Love, Lobsters, and a Bear (3 men, 1 woman)
Restrictions On Use:
1) Inclusion in the First Aid Kit implies permission to perform the piece ONLY at an AUTHORIZED No Shame franchise (i.e., one which has a presence at the www.noshame.org website).
2) Pieces MUST be given due authorship credit in the order for the evening in which the piece is included.
3) Performance of the piece must be as indicated by the stage directions and indications given in the original piece as posted in the library.
4) No changes or alterations may be made in the text, costuming, or blocking as originally given in the copyrighted text.
5) Notice must be sent to the the author during the following week that their script was performed at the franchise No Shame, by email directly to the author and/or through Jeff Goode at email@example.com.
6) A "review" of the piece must appear on the host No Shame's message board during the week following the performance of the piece.