Purpose: To assist in the promotion of No Shame as a growing network of member franchises by providing a source of quality scripts which new No Shames may use on nights when their line up is less than full so that their audience base may reasonably expect a full evening of theatre while they are building a core group of regular writers of their own.
Script pages marked with a indicate that the author(s) has given permission for their piece to be used by performers at other No Shames to supplement their show when there is a shortage of scripts locally.
Sean Nitchmann has submitted some of his writings to the No Shame First Aid Kit. Be sure to check for the .
- Chocolate Pudding (2 men)
- Dave the Angry Suburban Poet - My Grill (monologue, male)
- Dave the Angry Suburban Poet - My Lawn (monologue, male)
- Discount Bob (monologue, male)
- Everybody Stay Calm (5 men)
- Hey Kids! (1 man, 1 woman)
- Huey and Jerry (3 men, 2 women)
- The Lights Came Up (monologue, neutral)
- Meeting of the Charlottesville Chapter of the Church of Satan (2 men, 1 woman)
- Personal Soundtrack (1 man, with variable neutral musicians)
- Professional Guitar Smashing Consultant (monologue, male)
- Real Men Watch Birds (2 men, 1 woman)
- A Selection of Quotations for These Troubles Times (monologue, neutral)
- Trick or Treat (monologue, male)
- Visitation from Mr. Whipple (3 neutral)
- The Voice of Authority Part I (monologue, neutral)
- The Voice of Authority Part II (monologue, male)
- What Bill Johnson Taught Me (monologue, male)
Restrictions On Use:
1) Inclusion in the First Aid Kit implies permission to perform the piece ONLY at an AUTHORIZED No Shame franchise (i.e., one which has a presence at the www.noshame.org website).
2) Pieces MUST be given due authorship credit in the order for the evening in which the piece is included.
3) Performance of the piece must be as indicated by the stage directions and indications given in the original piece as posted in the library.
4) No changes or alterations may be made in the text, costuming, or blocking as originally given in the copyrighted text.
5) Notice must be sent to the the author during the following week that their script was performed at the franchise No Shame, by email directly to the author and/or through Jeff Goode at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6) A "review" of the piece must appear on the host No Shame's message board during the week following the performance of the piece.