Purpose: To assist in the promotion of No Shame as a growing network of member franchises by providing a source of quality scripts which new No Shames may use on nights when their line up is less than full so that their audience base may reasonably expect a full evening of theatre while they are building a core group of regular writers of their own.
Script pages marked with a indicate that the author(s) has/have given permission for their piece to be used by performers at other No Shames to supplement their show when there is a shortage of scripts locally.
The following scenes have been submitted to the No Shame First Aid Kit. Be sure to check for the .Comic Scenes with Two Men:
Dramatic Scenes with Two Men:
- Behind the Scenes by Clinton Johnston
- Bigotry Examined by Howard Zimmerle
- Bombs over Baghdad by Howard Zimmerle
- Cardio-Culinary Resusitation by Howard Zimmerle
- Chocolate Pudding by Sean Nitchmann
- Coping with Electile Dysfunction by Howard Zimmerle and Jesse Wozniak
- Day Trip to Guam by Lee Moyer
- Diplomacy by Joshua James
- A Dissertation by Jesse Wozniak and Howard Zimmerle
- Give Space a Chance by Lee Moyer
- The Hand Job by Jesse Wozniak and Howard Zimmerle
- The Hand Job, Part Deux or So It's Come to This: A No Shame Sequel by Howard Zimmerle
- A Happy Song About Smiles by James Horak and James Erwin
- Howard's Final Skit by Howard Zimmerle
- How to Write a Play by Jesse Wozniak
- I'll Send a Message in a Butthole by James Erwin
- I Love Almost Everybody...Except Sisyphus by Michael Tabor
- In Agreement by James Horak and Nick Clark (short)
- James Lin Erwin by the Beckett Parody
- Jesus, a Minivan, and a Cartoon Tiger by Jesse Wozniak and Howard Zimmerle
- Jukebox by Lee Moyer
- Minimum Bid by Brian Anderson
- Mr. Approachable Visits the Coffee Shop by Brian Anderson
- Nicholas Cage is a No-Talent Penismonkey (short) by Howard Zimmerle
- Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Oh, hell fucking yeah! Get up and dance, you miserable fucking bastards! I SAID DANCE! by James Horak
- A Play about Nothing, Like Seinfeld, but Less Funny by Jesse Wozniak and Howard Zimmerle
- A Really Clever Idea or A Piece for Scott and Me by Todd Ristau
- Sixty Lines by James Erwin
- Social Intercourse or I Know We All Think It, but You Just Don't Say It by Howard Zimmerle and Jesse Wozniak
- Sticks by Clinton A. Johnston
- Stop Being Such a Baby by Howard Zimmerle
- The Sugar and the Shit by Scott McGee
- 'Tis Better by Clinton A. Johnston
- What to Do When the President's Already Been Shot by Matt Baetz
- Why, God, Why? or Ouch, This Hurts by Jesse Wozniak
- Why I Hate Women by Jesse Wozniak and Howard Zimmerle
- Divine by Todd Ristau
- Four Cycle: pt1 - Law Abiding Bus Driver by Drake Iowa
- Four Cycle: pt6a - Barbed and Wired by Drake Iowa (short)
- Four Cycle: pt7 - The Nurse from the Quilting Club by Drake Iowa
- Lovers by Todd Ristau
- Piece for March 4th by Todd Ristau
- Piece for Me and David by Todd Ristau
- Piece of Prose Theatre by Todd Ristau
- True Confessions by Lee Moyer
Restrictions On Use:
1) Inclusion in the First Aid Kit implies permission to perform the piece ONLY at an AUTHORIZED No Shame franchise (i.e., one which has a presence at the www.noshame.org website).
2) Pieces MUST be given due authorship credit in the order for the evening in which the piece is included.
3) Performance of the piece must be as indicated by the stage directions and indications given in the original piece as posted in the library.
4) No changes or alterations may be made in the text, costuming, or blocking as originally given in the copyrighted text.
5) Notice must be sent to the the author during the following week that their script was performed at the franchise No Shame, by email directly to the author and/or through Jeff Goode at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6) A "review" of the piece must appear on the host No Shame's message board during the week following the performance of the piece.