Purpose: To assist in the promotion of No Shame as a growing network of member franchises by providing a source of quality scripts which new No Shames may use on nights when their line up is less than full so that their audience base may reasonably expect a full evening of theatre while they are building a core group of regular writers of their own.
Script pages marked with a indicate that the author(s) has/have given permission for their piece to be used by performers at other No Shames to supplement their show when there is a shortage of scripts locally.
The following scenes have been submitted to the No Shame First Aid Kit. Be sure to check for the .Comic Scenes with One Man and One Woman:
Dramatic Scenes with One Man and One Woman:
- 5-Minute Migration by Lee Moyer
- Air Conditional Love, Part I: George the First: A Republican Reverie by Lee Moyer
- Air Conditional Love, Part II: George the Second: A Republican Reverie by Lee Moyer
- And Now the News by Todd Ristau
- Beware the Poet, for Fickle He Be by Dave Ulrich
- Forced Entry by Scott McGee
- Hey Kids! by Sean Nitchmann
- I Love Almost Everybody...Except Joseph Campbell by Naked Michael Tabor
- The Interview by Joshua Putnam Peskay
- Litte Miss "Too Good to Eat Her Own Feces" by Howard Zimmerle
- Male Prolongs Unhappy Relationship with Unaffectionate Female by Adam Hahn
- Maternity Leaves by Adam Hahn
- Mop and Bucket by Joshua Peskay
- Post-Coitus Interruptus or I just got dumped by my girlfriend of 4 years without warning or provocation so I wrote this sketch, which is a silly sketch about love and I hope that you giggle as much as I did while writing it in a drunken suicidal stupor. by James Horak
- Set to Vibrate by Joshua James
- They Leave in the End by Scott McGee
- Thirst by Scott McGee
- We Interrupt This Piece Already in Progress by Lee Moyer, with Additions and Emendations by KT and Brandon Allison
- Coyote Scene by Todd Ristau
- Four Cycle: pt. 2 - The Old Man Who Could Not Drive a Tractor by Drake Iowa
- Four Cycle: pt9 - Somnabulatory Grain Harvester by Drake Iowa
- Kämpfen Sie Die Schlechten Männer by Scott McGee
- Modicum by Todd Ristau
- The Stranger by John Shirley
- Textures by Luke Pingel
- To Give Than To Receive by Clinton A. Johnston
- Under the Table in Stormy Weather by Clinton Johnston
- Untitled (Old Piece) by Clinton A. Johnston
Restrictions On Use:
1) Inclusion in the First Aid Kit implies permission to perform the piece ONLY at an AUTHORIZED No Shame franchise (i.e., one which has a presence at the www.noshame.org website).
2) Pieces MUST be given due authorship credit in the order for the evening in which the piece is included.
3) Performance of the piece must be as indicated by the stage directions and indications given in the original piece as posted in the library.
4) No changes or alterations may be made in the text, costuming, or blocking as originally given in the copyrighted text.
5) Notice must be sent to the the author during the following week that their script was performed at the franchise No Shame, by email directly to the author and/or through Jeff Goode at email@example.com.
6) A "review" of the piece must appear on the host No Shame's message board during the week following the performance of the piece.